http://beyondintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/joanne-2-2.jpg 137 142 Beyond Intelligence http://126.96.36.199/~beyondi/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/BI-logo-final-1.png Beyond Intelligence2016-08-31 15:05:312016-08-31 15:05:31Recent Blogs at Psychology Today and The Creativity Post
http://beyondintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Worried_little_girl.jpg 494 512 Dona Matthews http://188.8.131.52/~beyondi/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/BI-logo-final-1.png Dona Matthews2016-08-31 14:40:182016-08-31 14:41:56Psychology Today blog postings
Go to Going Beyond Intelligence to see Dona’s blogs on topics of interest to parents, including
- Mindfulness Strategies for Anxious Children: Three Secrets to Help Worried Kids be Happy about the New School Year
- Is Your School Helping or Hurting Your Child’s Literacy
- Bedtime Checklist for Creative, Curious, Imaginative Kids
- Do Exceptionally Advanced Kids Do Better in Private Schools?
About Beyond Intelligence
Dona Matthews, PhD, and Joanne Foster, EdD, authors of the award-winning Being Smart about Gifted Education, and several other titles, are experts on children’s optimal development and education. Our work focuses on children who love to learn, and those who don’t. We provide information and resources for parents and educators who want to provide the necessary supports in the learning process– guidance, challenge, and encouragement.
Trending Blog Posts
- Toddler Tantrums: Hitting, Kicking, Scratching, and BitingJanuary 9, 2017 - 8:53 pm
- Happily Chatty Toddlers Who Start to StutterOctober 30, 2016 - 10:13 pm
- How Much Homework is Too Much? 12-Step Pushback for Parents of Little KidsSeptember 16, 2016 - 5:52 pm
- Helping Young Kids Deal with StressSeptember 16, 2016 - 5:41 pm